Benefits: WSU offers a comprehensive benefit package including life, health and dental insurance, a retirement program, tuition waiver for employee and dependents, as well as a variety of other benefits as defined by the individual Collective Bargaining Agreements.
For information on our benefits (Medical and Dental Insurance; Life Insurance; Disability and Long-Term Care; Pre-Tax Benefits; and Health and Wellness), please refer to SEGIP’s website (http://mn.gov/mmb/segip/index.jsp).
For information on Minnesota State’s Retirement Plan(s), please go to: http://www.minnstate.edu/system/hr/employees/retirement/index.html
4 Year Degree
Internal Number: IFO222346
1. The incumbent is responsible for planning and operating the women’s basketball program within the policies of Winona State University, the NSIC, and the NCAA.
2. Recruit quality student athletes for the women’s basketball program.
3. Promote and support Winona State University and the Athletic Department’s program mission and goals.
4. Contribute to student growth and development.
5. Support Winona State University’s mission to enhance the intellectual, social, cultural and economic vitality of the people and communities we serve. Provide service to the university and community including the program, department, college, university and greater community.
6. Represent Winona State University and the Athletic Department in a positive manner with a high degree of integrity and quality.
7. The ideal candidate will possess excellent writing, speaking, planning and organizational skills; strong interpersonal management skills, high energy, creativity, results-oriented mentality; and a demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
The mission of Winona State University is to enhance the intellectual, social, cultural and economic vitality of the people and communities we serve. We offer undergraduate programs based on the traditions and values of the arts and sciences and an array of graduate and professional programs that are especially responsive to the needs of the Upper Midwest. We prepare our graduates to serve generously, lead responsibly and respond imaginatively and creatively to the challenges of their work, their lives and their communities. A community of learners improving our world!